Wednesday, 29 April 2026

The Sound of Music

 This weekend I watched The Sound of Music for the first time. I'm visiting Austria (Salzburg) with friends this summer, mainly for the purpose of making a Sound-of-Music-obsessed friend's dreams come true by visiting the filming locations. A few of us in the group had never seen it, so I organised a film night for educational purposes.

We first had a walk around the bay in the gorgeous sun with sticky ice creams & Mark showing off. We later had a lovely film evening with plenty of snacks and pizzas. Great film!! Next up on our list is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (which I have seen lots but love and yet my Sound-of-Music friend hasn't seen it!). 


On Monday I went for a leg-ruining gorgeous run in the sun. Long runs I enjoy, but progressive paces in the heat means my legs are still hurting now. 

That afternoon I took the train to Bristol to visit the lovely Katharine, who is living there now and working her plastics surgeon fellow dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment