Thursday, 6 November 2025

Craft-ember

We’ve not been up to much in the past few weeks - working 2 weekends in a row will do that to you - but I have been getting into the crafty season.

A couple of weeks ago I had some friends over for a craft afternoon, and we made mosaic coasters! Spot your favourite (mine):
Pre and post grout!

I made a cute paper star garland for the living room door (not photoed well here):

And have started a fabric star garland from an old tea towel: 
It’s going to take a while…

Meanwhile we’ve been enjoying Autumnal times, including the weather, leaves, food, and pumpkin carving!

I liked these pumpkin cervical dilation decorations at work:

And I finished a 1000+ page book but am struggling with my current 180 page one:
Fiction > non-fiction.

One more work weekend to go and then none until January! I enjoy the work itself but I do dislike the sensation of suddenly realising it’s Monday and your free time has gone. 

Fun things to look forward to include Mark’s birthday (he’s off to Liverpool but I can’t quite face the 4h drive when I’ve only got the weekend off), a Sheffield trip to see my university friends, and then it’s December! Crafting wise, I’m very excited for What a Curly Life’s annual felt decoration adventure patterns! 

No comments:

Post a Comment