Tuesday, 3 March 2026

Bridgerton Binge weekend away

This weekend Mark and I booked an airbnb... ostensibly for a weekend away together but really so that we could watch all 8 episodes of the new season of Bridgerton. 

In preparation for the weekend, I made a huge tray of chocolate cracknell. 

We stayed in a  gorgeous converted sheep lorry near Powys, loud braying donkey included (no photos of him sadly).  

On Saturday we had a lie in and then headed out to Henrhyd Falls - the highest waterfall in South Wales!

You can walk behind it but it looked very slippery and wet and we decided to enjoy it from afar. 

The airbnb also had a hot tub, of which I cannot photograph well in the dark but was lovely to hide from the cold wind. 

A lovely weekend all in all, with Sunday for another lie in, driving home, and falling asleep on the sofa. And yes, Bridgerton season 4 was excellent. 

1 comment: