Tuesday, 1 July 2025

90% revision 10% nice bits

I finally sat the MRCOG part 1 (part 1/3 speciality training exams for Obs & Gynae) today - I have no idea how it went - some good, some bad, lots of googling after to find out that my guesswork was wrong. I'm trying to warm up to the feeling of freedom, but with the result of the exam a month away (and I really do have no idea whether it is a pass or fail situation) I'm still feeling off. 

It feels like it's been a long process of exams (so far in my life...) - MSRA in January, a short break, then starting revision for this one. I've been so spoilt by Mark full time working so that I can very part time work this locum year and revise (or have lie ins) instead.

In between bouts of revision I've been doing other nice things:

Climbing


Running

(in the rain)
(my longest run yet - with my bike support)
(particularly liked this feature on new TfW trains that have a strap to hold the bike in place)

The beach

Alex & Jo's lovely wedding


Cardiff Food & Drink festival

(this was the only photo I took)

But really a lot of revision...
 (but sometimes with nice coffee!)

...let's hope it pays off!

No comments:

Post a Comment